Tuesday 8 May 2007

We need to rest...

Stew knews that I was so stressful with work as well as himself. So, he planned to go for a short holidays - 3 days 2 nights at Awana Kijal, Terengganu for the coming public holiday. In fact, we actually been there few times...it's a resorts near the seaside. The greenery scene of golf field, and the peacefully waves that make me can't wait to be there.

Yaya....I admit that we both love to go beaches or seaside. Listening to sounds of waves really calm us down especially our mind. Hmm.....I love the atmosphere of seaside!!!

Holidays post coming up next….

3 comments:

chooi peng said...

why never invite me ah??

kokwah said...

CP u go sang chai ma, sure cant invite u together la. But im ok, plese invite me me me.. hehee..

Anonymous said...

I love seaside too. Hehe...better enjoy more b4 u hv any baby. ;)