Friday 18 May 2007

E-learning at Capella University

The following blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

I am not a university graduated student. Therefore, to further up my study is always my dream. I searched around on the internet and found this MBA online university, Capella University. I guess the e-learning course will be the best for me as I can study while taking care of my family.

Capella University is accredited by the The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA), Ncahlc.org. Not only that, Capella University offers variety graduate degree courses in Business, Information Technology, Education, Human Services and even Psychology.

After going through the information provided, I decided to take up the bachelor’s degree in business course.

No comments: