Friday 18 May 2007

10 About Hubby That I Dislike...

This is my second tag by wchpeng and I believe most of the women love this tag:

1) When I'm talking to him about something seriously, he likes to entertain me by keeping his mouth shut and make me feel that he din't listen to me at all. Or sometimes, answered me with "Yes, I heard what you said" that's all.

2) He has no knowledge on hygienic. He likes to left the bowl or oddment on the basin which may caused the ants or cockcroaches. At the end of day, I'll be the one who have to clean up for him.

3) He likes to pee when the toilet bowl is with cover seat and caused the urine stains on the cover as well as the floor. When I have to use, I will need to clean up the stains. Sometimes, he even forget to flush after uses the toilet. Errhhh....I hate dirty and smelly toilet.

4) When I expected him to clean up my car regularly since he is using more often than me, he will give excuses like he got no time for car washing but able to catch up the F1 show or football games.

5) Sometimes when he is tired or lazy, he will not to take his bath after back from work. What nonsense is that???

6) He will never clean up his desk right after his work and when I'm trying to help, he will show me his annoying face.

7) He won't take his initiative to help me with housework like sweeping or mopping floor. I will have to get him to do it everytime. Else, he will just pretend nothing and watching TV.

8) He usually make me wait for him instead when he pick me up from work.

9) When I'm in a down mood, he won't do something to make me feel better.

10) I will be transparent when he is reading newspaper or watching his favourite shows like F1 and football games.

I just realized that the 10 things he pissed me off are mostly about the hygienic matters. Else, I guess he will be so perfect... hahahah!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tolerate no. 3. I would be super piss too when my men does that. So it resulting him to use his own private toilet. I "moi gan tai". I think most men has the same problem ler. That's why I would scold my son if he didn't lift up the toilet seat. Must start him young with good habit. ;)

Debbie Y said...

hahah....I had no choice as we only have one toilet to be used at this moment...

LHS said...

NO.3 just same like my man!!

Debbie Y said...

I wonder if all the man is the same... Why can't they just lifted up the seat and pee??