Friday 4 May 2007

I get paid for blogging...

I've finally received my first USD15 paid from the advertiser. I'm so happy and excited everytime i look at my paypal account although it's just a small numer. It's no longer zero.... yeah!!!

Today, i got another paid from Smorty. Oh my... it really make my day a sunny day!! No wonder so many blogger so crazy about blogging. I told Stew in excitement and start planning on how to spend on the money i earned. Hmm... I will buy a laptop that I am eyeing for so long time. I know, i know..... it just a small sum of money but it always can be accumulated into big sum.

So, I'll work hard on it.

4 comments:

LHS said...

congrats!
don't look down the small amount, as always can be accumulated into big amount!

kokwah said...

me too! i was freaking happy when i first received my payment.
and to be honest with you, i am more excited each time the figure increased. so lets play hard, but do controlled. otherwise u will join cp as one of the blogging ghost who always slept less than 5 hours..

chooi peng said...

dun talk bad behind me, ok....

Anonymous said...

wow, good la...Gan Ban Tek ya...