Wednesday 20 June 2007

5% Service Tax...

It has been years that I’ve never been to Kenny Roger restaurant. I remembered the last time I’ve been there was about 10 years ago during my college age. And it was with my Mr Ex for our final dinner before broke up. What a sad memory!!

Actually, I’ve been craving for Kenny Roger roasted chicken as well as the muffin for years due to unable to find one in JB. What a surprise that we finally find it in Jusco Tebrau City and it’s just a newly open branch. Somehow, I found the service provided by the waiter was so terribly sucks… They don’t smile at you; they don’t bother you the moment you wanted to have your order; they even serve your drink on the corner of table etc. What kind of services is that??

Excuse me, I paid that 5% of so called ‘SERVICE CHARGE’ leh.....and yet I got this kind of services?

No comments: