Tuesday 12 June 2007

Back To Work...

I’ve finally back to work after taken two days MC. Work is piling up on my desk and especially the preparation towards ISO 14001 is yet to complete. I’m sure boss will definitely making noise about it.

We supposed to have our Internal Audit for the ISO 14001 this week, somehow the Production Head (who in-charge of the production maintenances as well environment) keep dragging the work caused the delay again. I’m not sure who should responsible if we failed to obtain ISO 14001 later.

Sometimes, I’m kind of frustrated with the working ethic of people here. So irresponsible and always like to push away the blame on others. I guess what really make them interested is not the job but gossiping. Sigh…. What kind of company is this???

Anyhow, work is work. I still need to get things done ASAP. *Got to work liow…..*

1 comment:

LHS said...

Do take care your health :)