Tuesday 19 June 2007

Burn Notice's Spying 101

I am a big fan for the movie like Mission Impossible, James Bond etc that basically about spying. I even dreamed that myself was a spy in my ex-company. Sounds funny isn’t it? Yeah, I know….it’s just a dream that never turn into reality. How about you? Have you ever fantasy to becoming a spy? How would you accomplish your dangerous missions without revealing your true identity? What tools or techniques would you use to accomplish your mission then?

Hubs and I always has this kind of conversation after a movie or TV series especially if it is about spying. We like to put ourselves into the roles and share the opinions. According to hubs, he will have to leave me if he turns into a spy as to secure my safety. At the same time, he will blend into the targeted group (usually bad guys were formed in a group) and gain their trust slowly. As told by hubs, spy always carry the latest and advance tools or equipments like handphone, laptop, watches, car etc. Haha… he always dreamed to own those smart gadgets.

Perhaps, hubs should watch the newest TV series of USA Network's Burn Notice on how to become a professional spy. The series will be starting on 28 June 2007 and starring by Jeffrey Donovan, Gabrielle Anwar, Bruce Campell and Sharon Gless.


No comments: