Tuesday 26 June 2007

Having an AFFAIR...

I noticed that having an affair with the foreign labor has becomes a culture in most of the manufacturing company in JB. The moment I knew that my colleague is having an affair with one of our Vietnamese QC, I got shocked for being so unfaithful to a relationship. By the way, this guy is actually our housemate and I met his girlfriend earlier in KL as well. This afternoon, I heard he has no longer with the Vietnamese girl but another new affair with a Malay girl instead. Not longer ago, I heard another news from hubs that one of his client also having the same affair with foreign worker and to my understanding, the company is prohibit the employee in having any affair between the colleagues. However, the rule seems to be useless to them.

So I asked hubs the question, ‘will you betrayed me if I’m not with you in JB?’ Sometimes, I feel like so stupid in asking this kind of question especially to a man. How many of them will answer it honestly??

No comments: