Tuesday 5 June 2007

My Random Thought...

When I looking back those interim posts I wrote in my blog, I just noticed that mostly are unhappy things. I wish I can stop writing about unhappy things happened around me. I know there are so many wonderful things in life but I think it hardly happened on me. Sometimes, I feel so miserable with my life and sometimes I feel gratified with what I have now compared to others. I have a supportive family, loving husband and a place to live in (although is not a homely home). What else is missing in my life???

Stew and I had a little discussion last night. We were talking about our life, our family planning, and our commitment to each other as well as our future children. I guess we both need to compromise to each other in order to get the balance of life. Easy in words, hard in action... But sometimes in life, they aren’t everything go as we planned.

1 comment:

shoppingmum said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and I love your wedding photos! :)
Well, life is never a bed of roses, but walking in the green is nice too.