Friday 8 June 2007

Not Feeling Well...

Again, I am feeling not well due to heatiness, I guess. I have very bad sore throat that caused me cannot sleep well at night. So, I have to wake up to drink some honey as to soothing my throat.

Guess, it is always my lucky day when I’m not feeling well. I managed to grab the better opps offers by PPP. Unfortunately, my mind was so empty at the time of 3am. Oh gosh... Please don’t say it’s easy to earn monies from get-paid post. The monies we earned contains with our soul, our blood. It is our ‘blood sweat’ monies, okay!!!

1 comment:

venusmaria said...

hi came across ur blog through huisia's blog. do take care and rest well. last time i was like u too, woke up in the middle of the night and do PPP. but now, i m getting too lazy already.. :)

btw, i am from johor bahru too but currently now in miri, sarawak.