Monday 4 June 2007

So good to be home...

It is always so good to be home. Hubs and I were heading back to KL on Friday night due to public holiday on Saturday. We reached home at around 12am. It is all because hub was so nice to pick is friends and his cousin who also wanted to go KL.

We supposed to start our journey at 6pm but ended up at 8pm. Not only that, can you imagine my little ‘sweetheart’ has to support total of 6 persons for the whole journey?? Luckily there was a guy who we dropped him at Melaka. Pity to my dear ‘sweetheart’….
As for me, I was so tired and suffered with headache again. Oh gosh, the headache is killing me…. When the time we reached home, MIL was waiting for us and she probably knew that I’ll be hungry, she brought me the ‘birdnest’ that is specially ready for me. I don’t know what to say …’THANKS A LOT , MY DEAR MIL’!!!

No comments: