Wednesday 6 June 2007

What happen to PPP???

Amongst the friends, I guess I am the lousiest blogger. I can’t complete a 50 words post within a few minutes while they can. I can’t sit in front of the computer monitor all night long just to wait for opps from Advertiser Company. I’m really saluting to their never-ending effort on blogging…

Just when I was so excited with PPP, I got to know from my friend who got mad by PPP for their unreasonable rejection about one of his paid-post. According to him, the rejection was caused by his poor grammar. Can anyone tells me is there any rules or requirements saying that all paid-post must be written in a proper and correct grammar?? Or it is the latest requirements by PPP??? Did anyone of you experience the same rejection before???

2 comments:

Hoon by TPH said...

Hi, Debbie,

Ask you friend to take it easy. A post rejected is not the end of making money from that post.Your friend just has to edit the post by correcting the mistakes and submit again. Normally, it will be approved.

I used to be panic when my post was rejected..;D It is small matter..just correct the mistakes and submit the post...;D

By the way, I am going around telling Malaysian bloggers that I have withdrawn RM400 from my VMI card. Share with you the good news..;D

Thanks

Debbie Y said...

My friend has been rejected few not once. He has gave up for that post lastly.

Good to hear that you have withddrawn the money....