Wednesday 6 June 2007

I missed this little boy...

I dreamed about Pluto few days ago. He has been abandoned by the new owner and become homeless. I cried like hell until hubs had to wake me up. Yes, I’ve gifted him to a new owner ever since me residing in Johor. Hubs and I love him very much, somehow due to our current condition; it is not a good suggestion to bring along him to JB.

So, we went to the new owner’s house and pay a visit to this little boy… The new owner loves him very much. He is no longer in the cage and free to play around the house compound. Thanks god, I feel so solace to see him in such good condition. He even can recognize both of us by wagging his tail. Poor little boy!

Deep in my heart, I do feel sorry for can’t taking care of him and same as hubs. I know he missed him very much....so do i!!!

No comments: