Wednesday 18 July 2007

Bad News....

I’ve suffered with gastric pain recently and it has getting worst these two days. So, doctor gave me two days MC. Thanks god, it’s getting better after taking the medicine.

Thought of going to work today but suddenly received a called from my BIL this morning, mom has met an accident while on the way to the park neighborhood (as she always does for morning exercise). According to BIL, mom’s injury was quite bad. She had her injury on forehead, broke her arm and leg. The blood was all over on the road. I was so shocked and yet there is nothing I can do.

I made several calls to sis and asked about mom’s condition. I just can’t believe that she is still waiting for the surgery after admitted to hospital since morning. What the hell is the government servant doing?? What are they waiting for?? Are they going to wait till my mom’s condition to be serious?? I told sis to transfer mom to private hospital instead of keep waiting.

I hate the feeling I had now, nothing I can do when things like this happened to my family. What I can do is just praying. Pray to GOD that mom will be fine soon......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear...oh dear...hope your mom will be ok and you had better nurse that gastric of yours carefully. take care!

kokwah said...

take care my friend. sorry i only got to see your post today..

hope you and your mom recover soon. and you pls take care and control your emotion.. call me if need my help.