Friday 20 July 2007

I'm blessed...

I’ve been having bad sleep these few days since mom has admitted to hospital. I can’t neither sleep nor eat well. Part of it also caused by my gastric pain that make me lost my appetite. Everyone is worrying me especially hubs and MIL. They been worried if I keep on like this will affect my health as well as to the ‘little one’ in tummy. Yeahh…. when I look at myself in front of the mirror this morning, I was so shocked to see myself with such pale and lassitude face.

Sis has been updated me with mom’s condition thru the phone this few days. I even spoke to mom thru the phone and thanks god, she is getting better now. Sis is in the process of sending mom to a private hospital today for further checkup. As for sis, I know she must be tiring after running here and there in order to take care of mom and her business as well. Hey, sis… sorry for can’t help.

I’m blessed that MIL was so kind to help in preparing some congee for mom when she heard mom has no appetite to eat and of course to a friend who also tried to update me about mom’s condition. I’m blessed I have them in my life…

Day after day, it’s finally come to weekend. I can’t wait to go back KL, I can’t wait to see my mom now!!

1 comment:

chooi peng said...

the surgery done already?