Friday 13 July 2007

New Year Celebration at Sydney

I always wish to go traveling especially to Sydney, Australia. My friend who used to study in Australia told me that it is so fun and enjoyable if travel to Australia. The places, the natural wildlife, the people and cultures, are so attractive.

Hubs agreed to bring me to Australia end of year to discern the brilliant of New Years Firework display on the natural amphitheatre of Sydney Harbour. I believe with its magnificent centre-piece, the view of the steel arched Sydney Harbour Bridge definitely fascinating. So, we had our plan on ‘free and easy’ trip whereby we can have own itinerary instead.

First of all, the accommodation is the major part of whole plan as to have a better sight on the night of celebration. I’ve been looking upside down on the internet for the cheaper hotel in Sydney and I found the website, that provides not only about Sydney hotels but also others related info of hotels in Sydney as well as events or activities highlights, exhibition or tours etc. which so useful to traveler like me.

No comments: