Saturday 14 July 2007

Pessimistic Thought

Something bad happened on me recently. It has totally changed my point of view toward life. How I wish if everything in life can go as planned. If you would think to ask what has happened, please don’t. I don’t wish to reveal too much on my blog but need a ‘space’ to release inquietude …

Sometimes just when your mood has down to the limit, something unpleasant happened again. I started to realize that ‘friendship’ is worth for nothing. Just when you need a helping hand from them, you will find nobody. If you think your goodness will pay you the same return, then you probably having a dream. Hey, wake up, wake up….!! In fact, you will find no good things but only bad things to be shared with you.

So, do you think ‘friendship’ still reliable??? Perhaps it’s no longer applicable to me.

1 comment:

chooi peng said...

a tag for you
http://wchpeng.com/index.php/2007/07/14/the-four-of-me/