Saturday 7 July 2007

Special Celebration on Special Day...

<070707> a triple match that make today a special day. My handphone was so busy in receiving sms of those best wishes from friends and it’s has really brighten my day. I told hubs that maybe we can go for celebration since the date only happened once in lifetime. So we went for Japanese cuisine at Crystal Crown.

I like the decoration of the restaurant where you can find tonnes of ‘sake’ displayed on the walls and racks; it’s really like entering into a typical Japanese 'sake' selling shop in Japan. We were guided into a private room and I love the atmosphere where we can have our privacy. Hubs has ordered for a ‘Kyushu Ramen’ as I told him good to try on it. While for myself, I was thinking to try something new since I only order ‘sushi’ whenever I had my Japanese cuisine. So I had a ‘Noba’ and some ‘sushi’.

Hubs and I were enjoying our meal and we chatted about anything, laughing, gossiping about other people and etc. We did have a great time!

No comments: