Friday 17 August 2007

My Missionaries Travel



I believe everyone love to go traveling and it goes same to me. In fact, I wish I will have the chance to have a mission travel around the world with my beloved family. However, it just a wish that hard to achieve due to high travel expenses nowadays especially on airfare. A friend of mine just recommended an online travel agency that specially for missionaries.

As I go through the website, Golden Rule Travel offers not only just the cheapest airfare but also provides 24 hours, 7 days cell phone service to the traveler. As understand from site, the lowest airfare is because of their special contracts with airlines for missionaries. Apart from that, I even found the testimonials of other traveler about their good service.

With Golden Rule Travel, I’m sure I’ll have a great time with my missionaries travel!!

No comments: