Friday 17 August 2007

Life is like fireworks...

It’s my dear hubs birthday tomorrow. Thought of having a special celebration with him but due to long journey driving (from Johor to KL), I’m sure he will rather choose to have a good rest at home.

In fact, I even have a planning to go Putrajaya for Malaysia International Fireworks Competition right after our dinner. How wonderful it is to have such a romantic night with your love one by looking at the sky that full with fireworks. I love that colourful fireworks, I enjoy every minute of its brilliant although it takes only a few minutes to spark.

I believe life is just like fireworks. It’s not the time that determines the worthiness but the meaning of life that make it brilliant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish Stew Happy Birthday yaaa.... May today mark the beginning of a wonderful year ahead with you and ur baby Xandria...

Cheers