Friday 31 August 2007

Permanent Makeup for me

Ever since I’ve got pregnant, I don’t even dare to look at myself in front of the mirror. I look totally tiring, gaunt and not energetic at all. Hubs knew that I was so worry about loosing my body shape after delivery and allows me to sign up for any slimming programs that help to reshape my body as well as my look.

MPI Clinic in La Jolla, CA offers permanent makeup that help to enhance the facial features. In addition, the effect can be last anywhere between 1-5 years. Oh my god, that’s what I’ve been looking for. I always wanted to have Permanent eye makeup where I can save time in putting makeup just on my eye. MPI offers permanent eye makeup in the form of lash enhancement where color is applied on the lash line in between the lashes.

So, my dear hubby…just be prepared to receive my invoice ya!!

No comments: