Friday 31 August 2007

Travel with Goin2Travel

It has been long time that I never travel to anywhere. The major excuses given by hubs was because I’m pregnant. Sighh…. How I wish everything can be over asap so that I can go travel again!!! As promised by hubs, he did plan to go United State of America as our second honeymoon.

Therefore, I’ve been searching around on the internet recently. Just found the website of vacation rental called Goin2Travel. It is a worldwide vacation rentals website where owners can list their vacation rentals. In fact, the travelers can inquire directly with the owner as well as to book the rental.

I found their Lake Tahoe vacation rentals and Palm Springs vacation rentals very interesting. Whilst hubs prefer to choose for their Las Vegas vacation rentals as he always wanted to go Las Vegas, city of gambling. I’m sure with the booking from Goin2Travel, we will be having a great holiday…

No comments: