Thursday 13 September 2007

The Arrival of baby Xandria...

On Sept 10, time marked 4.00pm as the arrival of my baby Xandria. After suffered with the 16 hours pain, I’ve finally got my little baby girl on my arm. Thanks god that everything went smoothly and my little baby girl looks so sweet and healthy.

Weight: 2.85kg
Height: 48.5cm

Both hubs and I were so happy and tiring to the arrival of our first baby. After all, it was painstaking to have baby Xandria.


p/s: Sorry for taking so long to update my blog...

6 comments:

TCM said...

Hi there...

Eunice said...

congratulation..so cute baby look same as you. Take care dear...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations... the baby looks sooo like you especially her nose and her mouth.

Please take care, mummy... :)

liyee said...

congrats!!!!
辛苦了 好好休息

kokwah said...

what a wonderful job you have done. keep it up for another yw junior!

LHS said...

congrats!!
you almost finish your confinement! time really passes!