Saturday 22 September 2007

Confinement suckss....

Day after day has passed and I’m into second week of my confinement. If you would ask me how everything goes on during confinement, I can tell you ‘It is sucks……!! It’s even worst than you are in the prison.’ There are so many prohibitions and old folk’s tales from my in-laws and according to them, it’s for the sake of my own good. I am almost gone insane because of them…

a) NO short sleeves shirt
b) NO aircon or fan (that caused Xandria had rashes on her forehead)
c) NO window shall open for air circulation
d) NO sitting and walking (but eating and sleeping)
e) NO drinking water but red dates water
f) NO too much of water drinking for baby as it will cause colic to the baby (can any of you tell me it’s that true?)
g) NO bathing for twice a day for baby even it is hot day

I should thanks god that I’m not staying with in-laws. Else, I’m sure argument will definitely happened between both of us. She seems to be so persistent in her point and never listen to me. Till then, I got to know that it’s easy to deal with but hard to live with people that have different background. How I wish time will fly like rocket, everything will be ended soon.

No comments: