Wednesday 5 September 2007

Wish me, please...

I am into week 39 and yet it seems that no signs of delivery at all. Went to O & G this morning and it’s my final check-up at O & G. Everything is fine and the little one seems still that ‘active’ inside me. Thus, doc suggested I go for induce labour since my due date is somewhere near. My friend advised not to do so and wait till over my due date. Somehow, I feel so torturing to be waited for few more days. I’ve been suffering with insomnia these days and my headache seems to blow down my head.

After few discussions with hubs and support from my family, I decided to go for ‘induce labour’. So, wish me then…

P/s: I will try to update my blog asap and stay tune ya...

2 comments:

LHS said...

seems like you're still there!
wish you good luck!
my first baby also taking induced one..:)

Leena said...

wish you wish you good and easy labour. can't wait to see your baby. please post picture soon.
take good care of yourself k..
hope to hear from you real soon.