Thursday 29 November 2007

The maid...

I really have to knock my head toward the wall by hired a maid at home.

Since the maid I applied has not come and I asked the agent to get a temporary maid for me. The first maid I had was 16 years old and she totally cannot do the housework and even communicate with me. Whatever I told her to do with the replied of “ya, madam!” I asked if she understand what I’ve told her just now and she replied with “paham” which mean understand. Eventually, everything came into another way round. I almost wanted to kill myself for it.

Okay, then I told the agent to get another one for me. Initially, I had no complaint toward the second maid. She can do all the housework without my instruction and able to understand what we told her to do. However, this good work ethic didn’t last long as I found her changed into another person during my recent trip back to KL. She seems to do housework randomly. According to sis, she started to take for granted since mom hardly put her eyes on her. She’s been using mom’s skin product without mom’s notice, eaten mom’s favourite corn slinkingly. *fainted*

After few times consultations and she seems repeating her same old pattern. Oh gosh…..can anyone of you who has maid teach me how to control a maid?? I am completely out of my way now!!!

No comments: