Wednesday 28 November 2007

Online university

I’ve been chatting with some colleagues from engineering department about to further studying. It has become our subject of joking by asking boss to pay for us in continuing the learning program. Eventually, the jokes were ended with lip-deep conversation as we know the fees incurred for a studying program is very high.

Unless, we go for e-learning which offers by capella university. It is an fully online university that offers variety of graduate online degree programs in business, information technology, human resources, psychology and many more. In addition, Capella University has committed in providing high-caliber academic excellence and pursuing balanced business growth.

Maybe I shall propose this online university for my boss if I do veriest in continuing my learning to university.

No comments: