Wednesday 14 November 2007

ShopWiki for pet owner

As I read through the website of ShopWiki, it reminds me about my pet, Pluto the Dalmatian dog. Due to our current working location, we have no choice but gifted him to a neighbor who loves dog very much. As I understand from the neighbor, he has become a dad as well. What a good news!!!

Hubs planned to buy another pet for me when baby Xandria grows up and I start to search on where to get a nice doggy. I was told that ShopWiki is the best choice for pet lover. It has all the supplies and products from almost every store on the internet in order to meet the needs of pet owner, anything from top to the toes such as bedding, feeder, accessories, foods and many more.

I shall inform hubs about this website the next time we are going to have our pet. It is so convenience where I don’t have to go pet shop for all the accessories stuff for my pets. If you are a pet owner as well, try out this website.

No comments: