Wednesday 14 November 2007

Backdated post - Farewell dinner

I’ve called up a dinner with Cecilia’s family last Sunday as her MIL came to KL for a short stay (her little princess is under her MIL's caring in hometown – Lenggong). Plus, I’ll be going to JB the next day to work and thought of having a ‘farewell’ dinner for myself also. Hahaha…

The dinner was great as we hardly have this kind of gathering during off festive. We chit-chatting, we laughed, we shared every topic together… and I can tell you, I love this harmony atmosphere very much. I brought baby Xandria together and didn’t really put her under maid’s caring. Hubs is the one who taking care of her throughout the dinner whilst I enjoyed myself with the family member. He fed her with water, he comforted her when she started to be cranky etc. I should be taken the photo on how chariness he is toward his daughter. Wasted… maybe next time!

No comments: