Thursday 20 December 2007

Sien....

The other day as I was accidentally clicked on a blog of a ‘kuai lou’, I felt so envy toward his monthly earning of US$700+ + with just only blogging. I wonder how can I be like him. Most of the paid post ads that he joined were same as mine and yet, I am earning so much little compared to his. Nevertheless, he has very advance blog with so many gadgets and links that I do not have.

I am a looser…I don’t even know how to increase my blog traffic like other blogger does. Shame of myself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since I’ve shifted to another rented house, I’ve not getting any FREE online service like I had at the existing house. Yeah… it’s completely free as the neighbour switched on the wireless 24 hours x 7 days and without setting any password. I know, it’s bad to do so… somehow, I had no other choice as I know I won’t be staying in this house long-term due to a supernal reason I had toward that house.

Now that I’m in the new rented house, I have been loosing so much earning in writing paid post. All opps been grabbed the next morning when I got to online at office. Sien…

No comments: