Thursday 20 December 2007

December oh December...

I love December very much as it’s a holiday celebration month throughout the year.

December 10, 2007 – marked 3 months old of baby Xandria
December 13, 2007 – birthday celebration of my sis and a friend
December 18, 2007 – birthday celebration of MIL
December 20, 2007 – public holiday of Hari Raya Haji
(although my company did not declare as holiday, yet I still enjoy working at such a peaceful atmosphere where no phone calls rang the whole day)
December 21, 2007 – old friend gathering in Singapore
December 22, 2007 – ‘winter day’ (celebration amongst Chinese with ‘tong yuan’)
December 25, 2007 – Christmas day
December 31, 2007 – New Year eve

See, my schedule for whole the December has been fully occupied. And it means I am going to be ‘PK’ at the same time because of all these celebrations. Sighh…. Have to be hardworking in writing more paid post!!!

No comments: