Monday 21 January 2008

Jacky Cheung live in Genting...

Thought of I’m the lucky one to have a friend who sponsored me with the free ticket of Jacky’s concert. Somehow, I got to know from sis that he actually got a free ticket from her friend as well. Eventually, she got a better seat than mine… VVIP with the second roll from the stage. Meaning she can actually have a clear view of Jacky.

Okay, lets talk about the concert. Well, it is a great concert after all. Maybe it is due to I never attended to his concert before. I never knew that he has such a good vocal even in live. To be frankly, my heart got melted listening to his songs. *LOL*

The concert ended with a segment of his earlier musical concert ‘Snow Wolf Lake’ and ‘Perhaps Love’. The entire concert was absolutely awesome with their concepts, themes and costumes.
Great show, Jacky...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anyone wan jacky cheung world tour 2007 limited tee with signature...if interested pls email me at tanjonathan@yahoo.com