Wednesday 23 January 2008

Spock, People Search Engine

Whenever we talk about food, I believe nobody can resist the temptation of it. After I got married, I wonder when it started but I love to cook for my beloved hubby. Somehow, for people who never used to cook, it is a very hard beginning. Thus, I love to search thru the website about recipe for cooking. Amongst the chef I search thru the Spock, Chef Jamie Oliver is my favorite chef where I found most of his cook recipes were simple, easy and most importantly much healthier.

After reading his cooking book so many times as well as his cooking programs, I’m kind of interesting about him. So, I’ve search thru his name on Spock and the result surprised me. In fact, I got impressed by his achievement. He is just at the age of 32 and yet he has already been so successful in his career. He was nicknamed as Naked Chef earlier as I remember he was once naked in front of television show. Whatever it is, he is a humor chef that impressed me.



You might wonder what Spock is. Actually, it is a kind of search engine where focusing in people. Unlike other search engines, Spock has more functions on searching people based on their names or personal attributes like actor, actress, chef, American and many more. Other than that, people also can be found in terms of tags. The tags helps to narrow the searching result about the people you search. In addition, if you wish to be found in the concerned search engines as well, just registered yourself on Spock alongside with your picture and tags. With a few simple steps, you will be registered and anyone can start searching you on Spock. Isn’t it simple and easy? Perhaps, you should try it yourself now.

2 comments:

Deana E said...

hi..i have participate through your blog..then what happen? i have receive email from cremaid but my post is not listed yet. how does this work.pls email me dennamax@gmail.com

William Oneal said...

hi I was wondering if you were interested in a link exchange let me know.

http://www.10makemoney.blogspot.com