Wednesday 16 January 2008

Online education at Capella University

As I flicked through the newspaper today, I feel a big agitation about the hot issue on Education Fair that recently held in town. Once again, the Star Education Fund announcement roust up my wish in continuing studies although I’ve already got it once. However, I am no longer qualified for it due to age requirement

Perhaps, the best choice I can choose to continue my studies is via the online education provides by capella university. It is convenience and cost saving for me to travel overseas instead in obtaining the bachelorship.

Capella University has founded in year 1993 and it is an accredited of fully online university that offers variety degree programs either in business, Information Technology, Psychology and others. I believe with their experienced and professional lecturer, I can certainly graduate from the course I taken.

If you do have the same like me, why not try out the online education at Capella University? Check it out now and you will find the benefit of it.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: