Wednesday 16 January 2008

Daily mumbling...

Time is really moving at an accelerated pace, just look at the calendar found it has already come to middle of month. The excitement moods of Christmas and New Year celebration yet to subside but the hot breath of Chinese New Year has started to diffuse at every where especially those shopping malls.

Day after day and I’ve not even start my CNY shopping with all paper works pile up on my desk. The planning on scheduling the internal audit, conducting relevant training to employees, preparing for ISO TS application has caused me exhausted. It is so tiring…

In the mean time, I had lost almost all opps in the ads company and the figure shows on my Paypal account seems to be in an impassive position. Sigghh…. how to celebrate CNY when you have no monies???

On the hand, I do looking forward to have CNY where I will be reunion with my little daughter soon. I can’t wait any more longer for the day to be arrived. 90% of my domicile has been ready to welcome mom and baby Xandria. I hope we will be having a warm and happily reunion for the coming CNY.

No comments: