Monday 4 February 2008

Gold investment

I have just came across to the website of Monex Deposit Company (MDC) where it is a good place for gold investment. MDC has a dedicated staff of hard asset professionals in serving your precious metals investment needs and arrangement for convenient and safe storage at an independent bank or depository.

Nowadays, gold bullion has become an unique investment and we all knew that buying gold has been recognized since centuries. The MDC offers gold in coin or ingots form and in fact, gold ingots are of pure bullion cast in a convenient size and shape. Since the currency investment has been so unstable, I think I should go for gold investment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I heard the news too... Do you invest in stock market? I am, but not the expert. :)