Monday 28 January 2008

I lost my handphone..

Over the last week, it was the god damn unlucky week for me. Firstly, I got a bad news from sis that baby Xandria did not has her bowel movement for three days. Then, I got to know that mom has falling sick with running nose. One day later, it was my turn to fall sick with bad sore throat and running nose. Guess should be the sickness and too tiring that caused I lost my handphone while I was withdrawing my money at a ATM machine at neighborhood. I was completely not aware that I did bring along my handphone till I reached home and realized it. In fact, it was already an hour later and I found a ‘shit’ when I returned to the same scene. It really pissed me off with my careless… What had happened to me? Everything seems to be so unfavorable to me.

On the other hand, all my contact numbers has gone with the phone as well. Thus, I sincerely hope that you guys there… please drop me an email of your contact number so that I can send my warmest regards during CNY. Thanks…

2 comments:

kokwah said...

hmmm.. it is the symptoms for horses.. be prepared for coming year. hahaa..

gong hei fatt choi.

Yoke Fun said...

oh no... it's sad to hear that...
I'm the one who always 'lost' my handphones: snatched, stolen, dropped...

but the good thing is, you can get a new one... :D

the lesson learnt: pls always save your contact numbers, and don't keep any photos or important messages into your handphone memory.