Friday 13 June 2008

Nagging about work...

With the hike price of petrol currently, I believe everyone is expected for the increment on the monthly pay as well. Somehow, how many bosses willing to do? Will your boss do so? If yes, you have found a good boss and do make sure your sign your ‘contract’ to stick to this organization for the rest of your life. For sure, it won't be my company. Sighh...

I’ve been so bored with working. Perhaps like what other bloggers told me, it’s the hormone that caused this thought. I am thinking if I would still suitable to work as recently, I’ve completely unable to concentrate my job but keep thinking of little Xandria. I know, it shouldn’t be the way… work is always work and I should put all my concentration on. But how? I hate to encounter all those ‘office politics’ everyday. I hate to be given task that is without proper instruction. I hate when something gone wring, I am the one who got blame. Damn it…

Guess I’m lost again…

No comments: