Monday 21 July 2008

What is the use of degree??

I don’t know why but it happened to the company I engaged to. I noticed the turnovers of staff working in this company are pretty fast. Just within few months and they are more than 5 persons resigned from different department. Especially for IT department which most concerned by my boss…

I’ve got few CV from our HR department and the worst is, all candidates found to be disqualified. It seems the Degree they obtained was just a manifestation of their education qualification. Indeed, none of them do have practical experience to suit our vacancy.

Like what the HOD told me, probably the management should provide online college courses to existing staff instead of hiring some one that need to provide guidance.

“This (or “the following”) blog post was (or “is”) based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: