Tuesday 22 July 2008

I hate to be left alone...

I don’t like to sleep alone!! For the past 30 years, I never sleep alone. Before married, it is always my sis who shares a room with me. Now that I’ve married, my hubby is the one who shares my bed with.

Some times in last weeks, hubs has to be on his business trip to KL and left me alone in JB with no choice. He knew that I’m a person who don’t get use to be alone. He’s been worried if I can take care of myself and moreover, I was in the 20 weeks of pregnancy now.

He has been struggled whether to go with his colleague or to drive at his own. And the decision ended to be… he left me alone for the weekend. Initially, his was supposed to depart on Monday morning but his colleague decided to go on Sunday and return on Tuesday.

Sighhh… the weekend is like a decade for me. I felt so boring and scary especially when the electricity breakdown middle of night. Damn it… When hubby returned and he asked, “how is your weekend?? Do you still want to have another try?? I can away for a week then….”

Now that i know... i hate to sleep alone!!!

No comments: