Wednesday 30 July 2008

Work depressed...

I’m getting so depressed working for this lady boss. In fact, with her high expectation and demanding in work, then only I will improve myself. Somehow, I found her expectation is over in certain circumstances and I’ve started to feel depress. With her frequent mind changing, I even started to lost direction as well.

“Will I get scolded if I do this way?”
“Is this the way consider pro enough to her?”
“What will be the next thing that she is going to nag me today?”

I was MC on Monday due to flu and fever. Somehow, my phone never stop rang. The next day I back to my workstation, I got nagging by her for my poor arrangement when I’m not around. She has to open the door herself for whoever wants to see her. (We are using access card to enter every single room in this building).

So, you tell me how to work in that circumstance??

No comments: