Friday 12 December 2008

mumbling, mumbling, mumbling...

How time flies… it has come to December which mean my favourite festive is around the corner. Yeah…it’s Christmas time. I’ve been long waiting for it as I promised to have a simple celebration with my Xandria.

Talking about this celebration, I’ve yet to have my shopping for Christmas. I love seeing all the lovely decoration at the shopping malls and I missed the time when I had with hubby. What a yearning moment ….

Now that there are 7 days to go before end of my confinement. I can’t wait to have the day arrive. I was told that many people enjoy the confinement month where you just do nothing but eat and sleep. Somehow, my confinement is sucks with all the restriction and prohibitions. With all these restriction, I don’t even allow to visit my Xandria even she is so sick.

I hate confinement and I miss my little girl so much…

No comments: