Monday 20 July 2009

'Project Lovely Nest'...

By owning a house, I hope to provide a 'homely home' to my children. Thus, I named the entire process as 'Project Lovely Nest'.

The process of collecting keys has been settled without waiting for Banker to release the fund to 'Developer'. Though we are able to start the renovation works right after the keys has been collected. Somehow, the works delayed again. It was because pending with the layout of our desired design. Yes, I wanted to have a proper designed 'home' this time.

A friend of mine who is an Interior Designer agreed to provide her professionalism service to me on that. Had discussed with her on my requirements and really look forward to her layout.

2 comments:

LittleLamb said...

i cant wait to see your progress too.. is the place in JB??

I m moving to a condo soon and with a tight budget..will see what I can come out with..

Debbie Y said...

Little Lamb - Yes, both Hubby & I decided to settle down in JB afterall.

You are moving too?? hahaha... a busy day for us!!!