Monday 6 July 2009

stress...

Feeling stress again… probably due to lack of sleep. My work, my home stuff, my kids all came in with problems. A stubborn & disobeying maid, the nagging mom who always complain about maid, a troublemaker daughter & not feeling well son has drove me up to wall. But at least, I was blessed Stew did not give me any troubles instead trying his best to help me. Thanks darling…

A friend of mine asked if I still working at the same company as seem I’ve been working so late everyday. I wish I’ll able to find new job. Somehow, looking for a new job at this ‘critical’ moment is not easy. I don’t know how long I can stand for this job as tiredness really strike me down to bottom line.

At this moment, all I wish is my kids stay healthier and my maid can minimize in doing mistake again and again.

No comments: