Wednesday 5 August 2009

High-speed Connectivity @ home

With the advance of technology nowadays, they are many thing can be done without stepping out from your doorstep or office. Taking example of online shopping (which I have addicted to recently). In fact, I can do my shopping while rushing my reports in office. Imagine how powerful is our latest connectivity equipment now.

Of course, you will need great tools in order to have high-speed web browsing to speed up your connectivity. That’s is so right after I have experience to very low connection from traditional type modem. Many friends of mine recommended that I should go for wireless router, which comes with all components I need and what’s more with easy-to install kit.

That’s really sounds good since I decided to have a Home Office for my new house. And after searching through some online stores and noticed the price is indeed reasonable. Probably I shall purchase a cellular modem card too since I've been traveling so often.

No comments: