Wednesday 14 October 2009

Busy months...

I think I am going to put so much of weight these few month. September, October & November seem having so much celebration and I, being the Secretary of boss get to enjoy absolutely FREE lunch/dinner.

September, we have a few farewell lunch with co-workers. October, we have my Big Boss birthday celebration, coming soon on November, we have my Lady Boss birthday celebration. Oh mind, you can imagine how 'fatty' I'm going to by having buffet style lunch & dinner.

Btw, it was my BIG Boss Birthday yesterday and we were celebrating his birthday at Pan Puteri Hotel. Though it's 4 star hotel and the buffet should be accomplish with variety choices but ended to be so disappointed. What's more the food are not tasty at all. I bet the food at stall are rather tasty than it.

No comments: