Thursday 26 November 2009

finally....

I have been longing for a public holiday that fall on Friday, which continuously will be a weekend and Sunday. Apparently, I’ll be able to have more time with kiddos. How I wish…

I got a few plans for coming weekend. In fact, it’s because of my guiltiness for unable to bring Xavier out on his birthday and also all the nonsense excuses for myself. I noticed I’ve habitually giving myself many excuses especially on kids’ stuff. Thought of having a BIG party for Xavier but turned down to buy just a cake for him.

Reading on post of other mommy blogger, I felt even bad. No matter how tired, how busy their schedules were, yet they would able to spend time to do something precious for their love one. Many times, I feel myself a lousy wife, an irresponsible mommy. Despite Stew never had a word of complaint, but I know he does have the thoughts.

I know, it’s time for me to be tough like what most mommies are. To all mommy out there, I salute for what you are, you are the ever-great mommy of all.

2 comments:

HN said...

Aiyoh, don't say like this Debbie. To take care of a family (plus kids)is never an easy job. You have done it so well (See, everybody in the family is happy, and that's enough :D).I hope you will have a good holiday with your loved ones :)

Eunice said...

yeap is not easy to take care a family but i belive u are done well, no one is perfect just do our best .