Thursday 10 December 2009

an eventful weekend...

Apparently, it was a very eventful weekend. We attended to a cousin’s wedding on Saturday morning and the dinner at night. For the first time, I brought both my darling to such occasion. Of course, they both were a bit cranky in the midst of dinner. Xandria refused to sit still but to walk here and there; whilst Xavier keep wanting to taste on food. Luckily my FIL was there with us and he has been cuddling Xavier almost the entire dinner. At least, I got my own sweet time to really enjoy the food.

On Sunday, it was our house warming party. Somehow it was drizzling when the party almost to start. Thanks god it ended after half an hour and we had our guests arrived. Oh gosh, my house was fully with screaming, yelling, shouting sounds of children. With that, I can see how excited Xandria was by having so many children to play with her. My little darling, Xavier also having so much fun with all his toys shared with others. I just realized how much it worth when you looking at the happy face of your little ones. Perhaps, I should plan to have party more often for them. Guess they both just need friends to play with.

The guests left about 11pm but they were some closed relatives who still enjoying their ‘luck’ on the Black Jack section. Oh yeah, that’s the culture of my paternal relatives. They just love doing so at any event held. The party officially ended at 11.30pm and we received plenty of gifts from all guest. For an unexpected surprise I had, it was a gift from my boss who unable to come. The driver delivered the gift to me and it was the dish steamer which I’ve eyeing long time ago.

I’m feel so grateful for all the guests' visiting and the gifts too.

Today, my little missy officially turn 2 years and 3 months old.

HAPPY 27 MONTHS OLDY, my girl.....

No comments: