Wednesday 2 December 2009

Festive season soon...

If you read my other blog, you know I'm almost gone insane because of the stupid maid. For the first time, I feel like wanted to whack her for her misbehaviour. Anywhere, I've decided to send her back to agent for counseling. Hope she get to learn from it.

It's December now, my faouvrite festive season is coming soon. Somehow, I've yet to prepare all the necesary like Christmas decorations Christmas presents, Christmas dinner and so on. Stew bought a Christmas Tree few days ago and i've just decorated it with just few ornaments. Probably will need to shop for more ornaments soon. My 2 babies were excited looking at the 'tree' being setting up. Especially little missy Xandria who keep offering help to put on some ornaments. I love looking at her smiling face....

I plan to prepare some Christmas dishes on the Christmas Eve but Stew suggested that we have a small BBQ party by inviting some close friends and relatives. Well, still in midst of deciding which one to go for but I really can't wait to give a big surprise to my family on the Boxing Day... LOL

And in conjunction with such happily festive, I've changed my theme. So, may you all have a happy Christmas Day soon...

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wah, your new theme really puts me in a Christmas mood. So snowyly cool.

What surprise you are giving on Boxing day huh?

Mummy Gwen said...

I hope your maid problem gets resolved soon.

Have a happy Christmas day to you too and happy shopping ya.

LittleLamb said...

Yeah...so many things line up for xmas.. good good