Wednesday 16 June 2010

If I lost HER...

I heard many cases of loosing your children in shopping mall and be frankly, I feel nothing but wondering how come the mommy can be so careless.

Seriously, I never feel so scary for the rest of my life before. The moment I noticed she wasn’t with me, I was like being punched with empty mind. That feel was extremely horrible and you won’t feel it if you yet to be a mother. I was so worried she must be scared & cried until soundless, and I scared that I won’t be able to find her if she has been kidnapped. There were many kind of bad thoughts jumbled inside my mind and I was so lost that moment.

I think GOD heard my cry and we found her at last. Yes, she was crying till soundless. I told myself this was the first time and also going to be the last for it to happen.

No comments: